Discovery Link at SKCEE
About Discovery Link:
Programs Offered: Early Risers, Afterschool, ECE-K
Program Hours: 6:30 am-8:30 am; 3:15 pm-6:00 pm
Specific Discovery Link Building Location: 2 classrooms on our lower level near the Cafeteria. Please always enter and exit and through our main doors facing Exposition.
Program Supervisor: Maria Trujillo
Program Supervisor Phone: 720-675-6808
Program Supervisor Email: Maria_Trujillo@dpsk12.org
Discovery Link Line: 720-424-6517
New and Returning Discovery Link Families
We are excited to announce our family-managed calendar system beginning with the 2020-2021 school year.
The design of a Family-Managed calendar means you will have the flexibility to select the days you want each month (Selection of days is limited to one month at a time – you cannot register for the entire school year). You can always log in and add additional days (pending space availability) or cancel days as needed.
Benefits to families include:
- Each month you will select the day(s) you would like your child to attend.
- You will pay for the days you select up front.
- Decreased waitlist; with no minimum days required and the option to choose days, available spots on any given day will be open to anyone interested in registering.
- Need a last minute option?
- Even after you have selected your days for the upcoming month, you can still go in and add additional days if needed, pending space availability.
- May 1st – May 28th: Create a School Care Works account by going to Discovery Link web page. Click on School Year Registration. Go to bottom of the page and click on New Families.
- June 1st-June 26th: Enrollment for 2020-21 will open. Log into your School Care Works (SCW) Connect Portal where you will select a site. As a reminder, the enrollment process is solely to select a site and provide required licensing documentation (e.g. health forms). Once your enrollment is approved, you will be granted access to that site’s calendar beginning July 1st.
- July 1st: Log into your SCW Connect Portal where you will select/pay for August days. **Reminder, you can always go in and add additional days if spots are available. Likewise, you can cancel days, which will result in a credit on your account.
- August 1st: Log into your SCW Connect Portal where you will select/pay for September days.
If you have any questions please contact:
PROGRAM SUPERVISOR OF EXTENDED LEARNING AT SKCEE
Department of Extended Learning and Community Schools
Discovery Link Newsletters: